Fetish: Armpit lickin' Good
Jul 29, 2006
Hi Dr. Bob "The Saviour" Frascino... I have a short question. Can I get HIV by licking my HIV+ girlfriend's armpit? If so, how?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Can you contract HIV from licking your HIV+ girlfriend's armpits??? Nope, not a chance!
However, before proceeding with axillary tongue lashing, do advise your sweetie of your intentions, because:
1. if you don't and she's ticklish, she may inadvertently clobber you with her elbow as she recoils like German Chancellor Merkel did to Bush's toxic touch. 2. licking Ban roll-on antiperspirant or Arid Extra Dry can be a real mood killer and your tongue will be one very unhappy camper.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Itchy Testicles A Symptom Of HIV?
- Dry Cough Sign Of Ars
- Stinging Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.