Fetish: Armpit lickin' Good
Jul 29, 2006
Hi Dr. Bob "The Saviour" Frascino... I have a short question. Can I get HIV by licking my HIV+ girlfriend's armpit? If so, how?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Can you contract HIV from licking your HIV+ girlfriend's armpits??? Nope, not a chance!
However, before proceeding with axillary tongue lashing, do advise your sweetie of your intentions, because:
1. if you don't and she's ticklish, she may inadvertently clobber you with her elbow as she recoils like German Chancellor Merkel did to Bush's toxic touch. 2. licking Ban roll-on antiperspirant or Arid Extra Dry can be a real mood killer and your tongue will be one very unhappy camper.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are Complications Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
- Ways To Get Syphilis Without Having Sex
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.