IT WAS CYTOMEGALOVIRUS!!!!!

its me again, the woman who cheated on her husband and then he got sick, multiple hiv tests and hep tests, all negative out to 28 weeks post potential exposure. well my husband found out he had cytomegalovirus, that is why he was so sick and his liver was elevated, me mine CMV test was negative, dont know why my liver was elevated but my numbers are all in the normal range now. im seeing a psychologist now for my HIV and Hepatitis fears. i used to be so normal, now im emailing someone i dont even know. just thought i would let you know. take care and thank you for your kind words and responses. no post necessary. thank you again.

Well, at least part of the mystery has been solved, and that your liver function tests are now normal is excellent news. I'm delighted you are addressing your unwarranted fears and I'm quite confident you are well on the road back to good health (mental and physical) and normalcy (whatever the hell that is!?!).

I wish you a full and speedy recovery.

not a q, just hello to a hero
donation