not a q, just hello to a hero
Jul 29, 2006
Hi dr spong bob how are you,i hope you doing good,i am regular in this site i love it ,i heard you going to France have a good time ,i lived there for 8 months ,iv been in Nimes,ales,marseille,nice, ok doc have good time there,you r a BRAVEHART , Tim,tx
Response from Dr. Frascino
Eight months in France?? Wow! I was excited about two weeks! Let me know if you need a travel buddy/barely adequate French translator for your next trip. Maybe I could be of service?
Merci pour tes bons vux. A bientôt.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Heterosexual Male To Catch Hiv?
- When You Have Hiv Do You Cough And Sneeze And Have A Stuffy Noes?
- Can You Have Sex With A Hiv Infected Person And Not Become Infected?
- Difference Between Hiv And Aids Symptoms
- Hepatitis C Transmission In Lesbian Sexual Contact
- Transmission Of Hepatitis B Through Saliva
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.