OCD medication causing false negative results?

I am one of the many people on this site who is obsessed by HIV and terrified of catching it. As a result, I am taking anti-depressant medication to help me cope with this anxiety. I live in the UK and so am unsure as to whether the medication I take has the same name in the USA as it does here but, anyway, I take 15mg Olanzapine and 200mg Clomipramine every day. My current worry is that these medications might cause me to have false negative HIV tests - is this possible? I read on one of your other posts that some immunosuppresant drugs (steroids?) can cause this to happen and so I am praying that my medication doesn't do the same sort of thing. Please, please can you reassure me? Many, many thanks for your advice.

You're so OCD about HIV that you're now worried your OCD meds would invalidate your HIV test??? Oh my, your OCD is OOC (out of control). No, Dearie, keep popping your pills, because they do not affect HIV test results, OK?

The Off-shore guy ... again!
You and the ACLU