The Off-shore guy ... again!

hello doc,

it's been a while since i last wrote you. and sad to say, i'm still on board and can't get a test and make a donation for you. (so sorry but i'll be home on sunday so expect a donation from me)

i just want to ask again, after 3 months now, this enlarged lymph node under my jaw is still present. does this look HIV to you? still having sleepless nights, and aside from this, i have no other symptoms.

I'm a little too chickensh**t right now. I just want to here your comments again before i home and check. shed me some little light.

again this is my risk :

1. broken pimple in the pubic area. is a broken pimple deep enough and big enough for HIV to transmit?

2. fingering with cut is just a theorical risk right?

thanks for your time doctor. I have relatives in LA, and if i test positive, i'm going to visit you.

Chickenshit indeed! Geez, the Cowardly Lion in the Wizard of Oz has more guts than you!

1. Since I cannot examine the pubic pimple, it's difficult for me to speculate. In general, unless your pimple was so large and deep that they should have had orange hazard cones parked along the perimeter, I'd say no, your pooped-pimple-pubic-predicament is not a real problem.

2. Right!

I can just about guarantee you won't have to make that trip up from L.A.

Good luck!

no q, just a how are you?
OCD medication causing false negative results?