why-o-why!

hey bob.. simply put, this is an amazing site and ur doin one helluva job dude! am meeting u in heaven some 50 years down the line! nehow the problem with me is sth I nor my GP seem to understand. I was tested negative for hiv 1/2 after 6 and 9.5 months. but then the itching has turned my balls red,sticky and now i have bumbs on my chest,in between my legs, so its like hard to walk. to make matters worse, i feel realy heavy and irritating in my eyes..this pains as well. Also(yeah the list is never-ending), recently seem to be aving problems with my leg muscles. they get pulled so easily, even wen i am standing up from the normal sittng position, and they pain so damn much, its unbearable at times. does that mean my body is losing the tendency to fight the pain, coz its been like 10 days since i had that major pull and the pains still there! yup i sweat a lot, and then having extreme yello urine. so u see, its almost impossible for me to get relief even wen u say'no hiv, no way no how!" coz i am still going thru hell, not coz of the fear of hiv, but my symptoms never seem to go! do reply sir..

Red sticky balls??? Ick!

Dude, if I've previously told you that you don't have HIV "no way; no how," what are you still doing here on an HIV information site???

You've tested negative for HIV-1 and HIV-2 out to 9.5 months. What part of HIV is not your problem don't you understand? You claim not to be fearful of HIV, yet you continue to lurk on this forum. My advice is simple:

1. If you have red, itchy sticky balls and "bumbs" on your chest, go see a dermatologist.

2. The rest of your symptoms are most likely anxiety related. Urine, by the way, is supposed to be "yello" (well, yellow anyway).

3. I'd recommend counseling to help you accept the wonderful news that you are HIV negative. Once you truly accept that fact, chances are many, if not all, of your symptoms will finally clear up.

Good luck!

Is there any good news for us Arabs? - Min fedlak (please) answer!
Incident at hospital-FREAKING OUT!