PEP in Hong Kong

I may have been exposed to HIV when my condom broke, but when asking my doctor about PEP and the chances of getting Aids he answered: 1 he had never heard of PEP and no one in the hospital had and 2 my chances of getting it were almost certain. could you please verify this information, thank you.

Hmmm . . . did the sign on the hospital perhaps say "Veterinary Hospital" and was that doctor perhaps a "Doctor of Veterinary Medicine???" If not, then there is no feasible explanation I can offer, other than perhaps you're pulling my leg.

Take a read through the archives and print off the pertinent information pertaining to post-exposure prophylaxis and the estimated-risk statistics for condom failure and present these to your vet . . . I mean doc.

Can HPV spread through masturbation?
worried sick and confused, need help!!!