Thank you sir!

Thank you for answering my question. I hate to add to your already full inbox but I am truly thankful! I obviously don't need this to be posted but I just wanted you to see it.

I have been short on funds so instead of giving money I've been volunteering my time at a local clinic. However, as soon as I get some extra cash a donation is on its way.

Even though I have tested negative I still plan to visit here frequently. I enjoy reading your posts and admire you for the time you give to help people.

Thank you again!

Thanks for your thanks and for your volunteer work. BRAVO!

Stay well.

wound care eye splash
brief encounter with a masseur