wife stripper and me

first thanks for everything you do,nobel prize should not be out of ques., been looking at archives for over a year, just wanna keep up w/ the disease and find ways to help,and answer a few ques.never had to ask a question till now, heres the scoop, went to strip club w/ wife on Fathers day (first one w/out my son so wife wanted to cheer me up) we got really wasted and went to vip room,wife did oral back and forth on stripper and me for a few mins until they caught us on camera and got kicked out, I know strippers are not hiv tested (cuz I called) because there's never sexual contact yeagh right!!!!! but am worried cuz I know it would be easy money for meds, which would be good because if the stripper was hiv+ and on meds would mean better odds, but anyway, I'm worried cuz I guess it's been five weeks now and have sore throat my glands feel swollen but I can't really tell, no fever, but still worried cuz I moved from the beautiful bay area to a very fast growing state, to fast for the doctors to keep up, so new patients are a month and a half wait for a first appointment for all offices I've called. Appreciate to know my risk and have read different times everywhere for ars symptoms after possible exposure, whats your take on that currently. Thanks again and when I have some extra dough you guys are first on my list for donations. Sorry didn't say what forum I was putting this in so don't know.

You went to a strip club on Father's Day with your wife, who did a back and forth oral on you and the stripper in the VIP room until you got busted and kicked out of the club???? Hmmm . . . . Gosh, and to think most dads just get a tie or bottle of Old Spice for Daddy's Day!

OK, your HIV risk is minimal at best. Your "symptoms" are not worrisome for or suggestive of HIV ARS.

For a definitive "all clear," get an HIV rapid test at the three-month mark. Results are available within 20 minutes. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this Father's Day at the Badda Bing bash.

Hi Doc Just got back from Greece!
c'est pas juste c'est pas juste etre homo etre mort