Oral with cut lip again!!

Hi Dr bob

Once again I take my hat off to you for the wonderful work you are doing for everyone out there, I have sent a few questions to you but you havent responded, Doc I know you are busy but I really need to get the official word from you for closure to this. As I said I am still very confused , worried, and no matter how hard I try just cannot move on. The problem is that although I have tested three times now at 9.5 weeks, 12 weeks and 14 weeks (all negative) I still continue to have symptoms of fatigue, weight loss, dizziness, nausea and sore muscles. my wife is also very fatigued. I have been to the health clinics and to my doctor and they both say that these symptoms are stress/anxiety related. do you agree with this prognosis and is my 14 week result definatelly conclusive? Please doc tell me if I can really and truly Whoooo Whoooo or in light of all the above still persistant symptoms need to retest at 6 months to be sure. I intend to become a regular donator to your foundation as I truly think you are just the best!!! please I beg you to take the time to reply even if only in a few words

Aussie downunder......

Hello Down Under Aussie,

I'll be brief:

1. Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to 14 weeks are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

2. Your symptoms are highly suggestive of stress/anxiety. I can't make diagnoses over the Internet, but I have no reason to doubt what your doctor and the health clinics have told you. One thing I can say with great certainty is that HIV is not the cause of your symptoms. No further HIV testing is warranted.

3. It's WOO-HOO! Not "Whoooo-Whoooo."

4. Thanks for your willingness to donate to help others who weren't as fortunate as you in dodging the HIV bullet (www.concertedeffort.org).

5. If indeed you still can't "move on," despite overwhelming evidence that you are HIV negative, you should consider getting some psychological counseling to help you confront and cope with your unwarranted fears.

Stay well, Mate.

THANKS , THANKS, FALSE POSITIVE YOU WERE RIGHT
Hi Doc Just got back from Greece!