WOOHOO FROM DOWN UNDER!!!!!!

Hi Dr Bob

I sent you a couple of emails and you didn't respond, however I just wanted to let you know I got my blood test back today and NEGATIVE!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!! What a weight off my shoulders!

Once again, thankyou for all the work you do - it really is appreciated throughout the world. I will be recommending that my friends read the posts here because the months of mental anguish a moment of drunken madness can cause proves the risks aren't worth it. In my opinion, future prevention campaigns should target alcohol abuse. In my case it was a broken condom that caused all those sleepless nights but hell, I got myself into that situation in the first place. I will track down details of your Foundation and make a donation. Once again, thankyou for the support your forum has given me and thousands of others. Andrew, Sydney, Australia.

Hey Aussie Andrew,

Sorry I didn't respond to your question, but there have been an impressive number of questions pouring in from the land down under and I just can't get to them all. It seems to me you Aussie blokes must be rooting like wombats lately to have such an uptick in the volume of questions. Have they been adding Viagra to your vegemite???

WOO-HOO! And congratulations!

Thank you for your donation! Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Stay well, Mate!

Safe sex questions from students--Pt.2
THANKS , THANKS, FALSE POSITIVE YOU WERE RIGHT