James & Jeneane respond!!

Hahahaha!!!

This is James back on the forum.

Your very witty! My girlfriend Jeneane thinks you're hilarious. Turns out one of her friends also saw this so called doctor and was diagnosed with mononucleosis along with, get this, 'the high potential for HIV'. He gave her the same ludicrous advice he gave me - that HIV can be transmitted through fingering because it 'leaks through the soft skin tissue under the nail'. (Her friend merely hooked up with a guy, sure, kissed him and there was some heavy petting but that's it) - and this doc told her that mono was an intrinsic predictor of HIV and that it could easily be passed in this situation.

Sorry for ranting but this guy really does need to have his chromosomes re arranged. It amazes me, as I am sure it does you that people like him can practise medicine when they try to inflict their warped views on their patients.

Anyway, following your expert final conclusive advice, we had mindblowing (believe me afer 3 months it was!) protected sex. We are also changing physicians ASAP! We both want to thank you for putting our minds at ease. We have been reading about all of your achievements and we both admire you. Our donation will hopefully be with you soon!!

Best wishes Dr Bob,

James & Jeneane.

Hey there J & J,

Welcome back to the forum.

So Dr. Quack-Quack told your friend HIV can "leak" through the soft skin tissue under the nail???? WOWZA! Most physicians drink from the fountain of knowledge. Apparently your guy only gargled. I would suggest when his IQ reaches 50, he should sell! I'm sure it won't be long before Dubya wants to appoint him to be surgeon general of the United States.

"Mono an intrinsic predictor of HIV???" WTF? Geez, if this poor excuse for a physician were any dumber, he'd have to be watered twice a week.

Congratulations on your mind-blowing, toe-curling, own-name-forgetting safe shag-a-thon! I thought I was hearing air-raid sirens going off last night, but now I realize it was just you two with your three-month backlog of "Os" wailing in safe-sexual ecstasy. Meanwhile Dr. Quack Quack was probably home watching reruns of Pat Robertson's 700 Club or jacking off to a picture of Cheney.

Thanks for your donation!

Stay safe. Stay well. Stay well satisfied.

May God Bless You
Cat