May God Bless You

My Dear Dr. Bob. I have asked my question twice with no response. I now get your point which you say so often (now that I have read the archives). I have read and read for hours and days. I believe that I have found my answer to my question within your responses to many others questions. I have been praying so much and taking three vitamin B complete tablets along with my prescribed medicine (it really has sent peace to my mind). I know now with you and God I will be able to make it through until Oct. when I can have all my std testing done. I am always going to keep you in my prayers Dr. Frascino. Prayers do work and God will keep you now and eternally. Thank you so much for helping so many terrified children of HIS. Love and prayers, One of Gods little worry warts.

Thanks for reminding folks to check the archives! I'm glad you found the information and reassurance you needed.

Thanks for the good wishes and prayers.

I'm hopeful the higher powers will shine HER smile on you as well.

Don't overdo the vitamin Bs, OK?

thankyou so much
James & Jeneane respond!!