Jul 23, 2006
dr. bob, i wrote you a few months back re: the naat tests that the la gay and lesbian center offers. i took it 3 weeks after exposure and it came out negative.
Recently, at 13 weeks i took the oraquick rapid test at the center as well.. and it came out negative..
i know there was a bit of controversy about the oraquick rapid test so just wanted a bit of reassurance.. should i be doing my little dance?
thanks doc.. again.. whether or not you answer.. you fill so many lives with light, including mine.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Crank up the volume. Let's get this party started. Dance, Babe, dance!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Hpv 16 And Hpv 18 Go Away On Its Own?
- Why Do Doctors Prescribe Different Antibiotics For Chlamydia?
- When Will There Be A Cure For Herpes?
- What Is The Earliest Time Frame Of Wart Formation After Exposure To Hpv?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.