Jul 23, 2006
dr. bob, i wrote you a few months back re: the naat tests that the la gay and lesbian center offers. i took it 3 weeks after exposure and it came out negative.
Recently, at 13 weeks i took the oraquick rapid test at the center as well.. and it came out negative..
i know there was a bit of controversy about the oraquick rapid test so just wanted a bit of reassurance.. should i be doing my little dance?
thanks doc.. again.. whether or not you answer.. you fill so many lives with light, including mine.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Crank up the volume. Let's get this party started. Dance, Babe, dance!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can I Do To Ease The Pain From Genital Herpes?
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Ways To Get Rid Of Chlamydia
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Warts With Hpv?
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.