(RED)

Hey my favorite source of information, entertainment, and inspiration, how are you? I can tell you this for sure the weather out there has got to beat the heat here in DC. I was wondering if you had heard of Product (RED) started by Bono? They are pretty awesome, they have partnered with a bunch of companies, Motorola, Armani, Gap, and others to offer (RED) products with a portion of the sale price going directly to the Global Fund to fight HIV/AIDS, TB, and Malaria. Check them out at www.joinred.com . The products are not yet available in the states but in two months in England alone (RED) raised 10 million dollars for the Global Fund. Thought you and your readers might be interested. You are truly enlightened being! DC Friend

Hello DC "Hottie,"

(RED) just became my favorite color! Hmmm . . . now what do I do with all these skintight black muscle shirts??? Damn, why didn't Bono call the new venture (BLACK)???

Thanks for the info!

Cyberhugs.

Almost a whoo hoo and donation
Please answer...i need your opinion