Almost a whoo hoo and donation

My wife just got her negative results today as part of a routine exam because we are expecting our first child. She has known that I have been scared about having hiv for the last 9 years even though it would have been through insertive oral wich she said was all in my head. We have had unprotected sex for the last 9 years and she is negative. I am now going to wear condoms with her until I get tested in 3 months during my next lab workup. She thinks this is ridiculous because she is negative but I told her that I could still be poz and she just might have not gotten hiv after the 9 years (lucky). I want to make sure that her and the baby stay negative. I will hopefully be writing back with a big Whoo hoo in a few months and will be making a donation.

I absolutely agree with your wife! However, since you are so worried, why not just get a rapid test now? The results are available in 20 minutes and will undoubtedly be negative. That will save you three months of unnecessary anxiety. After all, you've been worrying for nine years already. Don't you think that's more than enough?

Your long-overdue WOO-HOO is waiting for you . . . waiting and waiting and waiting . . . .

Thanks for your donation. (www.concertedeffort.org). Oh, and by the way, did I mention your WOO-HOO was ready and waiting for pick-up?

Pricked by Safety Pin on a Gym Locker Key
(RED)