Thanks

Hello Dr. Bob,

Just wanted to say thank you for responding. I am the one who tested out to 6 months but is afraid of the uncertainty and waiting for the OI.

Thank you so much for your response and I'll definitely seek some counseling. However, the thing the worries me the most is the thrush. Every where I read thrush is basically only caused by HIV. This is what keeps me scared.

Anyhow, sorry for bugging so much and thank you again for your response. I hope that you are doing well.

I'm not sure exactly where "every where I read . . ." is but here's the scoop on thrush. It's an extremely common condition. The vast majority of cases have absolutely nothing to do with HIV/AIDS. Yes, you read that correctly. The vast majority of cases of thrush have absolutely nothing to do with HIV! Make sure you tell your counselor I said so, OK?

I'm delighted you are getting counseling and I'm confident it is the right thing to do to restore your good health, both mental and physical.

Good luck!

please doctor... your words can help me
Pricked by Safety Pin on a Gym Locker Key