**I AM SH*TTING MYSELF** Please Reply

Hi Dr Bob, I have emailed you a few times now, I am scheduled to pick up my results this Friday for HIV. I have got the all clear for all other STDs but am so worried that I have HIV and may have passed it onto my wife. At the moment she has had a week of feeling tired and intermittent diarrohea (some days she has one bout in the morning but next day she can be fine, it is always once a day though, not loads). I stupidly put myself and her at risk twice, I am the lowest of the low and hate myself. It happened before we married and I had vaginal intercourse with a prositute whereby the condom broke but I immediately pulled out. A few months later I had oral sex from a woman but I was not wearing a condom, she was doing it to another man at the same time (but our penis's were not in her mouth at the same time). I don't know them from Adam but she seemed the person who would suck alot of guys off. A few days after this happened I had a bad sore throat that did not go for nearly two weeks (really dry at night, coughing alot), night sweats but no fever( continue to have smaller ones now which is 3.5 months after, cluster of white spots on my inner lip for over a month which are not painful but have not gone, another sore throat (both times were very phlegmy), and had a red itchy rash on my balls and outside of penis. I have also got three white spots on my gums. My GP says I should not worry about the spots on my gums and lips and the HIV specialist said that she thinks I will be fine as I did have a negative test at 9.5 weeks after the broken condom time (but not the oral sex).

I know I am a bad person, I love my wife so much and I do not want sympathy. I have not told her as this would wreck everything, I have not done a thing since and just want to get on with a happy marriage and life. Do you think I have it as I have told you all these symptoms....I am not sure I can go through with picking up the results. I am more worried about my wife than me, she is so beautiful and I am so stupid.

Please doc, give me some words even if they are not what I want to hear

Thanks. I will make a donation...waiting for payday and that is the truth.

ps I so want to WOO HOO

I'll be brief, as what you need to do should be painfully obvious!

Your HIV risk is minimal.

Your negative 9.5-week test is encouraging, but not definitive.

If you want to WOO-HOO, stop whining and go pick up your damn test results! You knew I'd say that, didn't you??? Of course you did. So just go do it and then write back and together we'll give a full-throated, ferociously committed rendition of WOO-HOO that will make it into the Guinness Book of World Records, OK? Now get going!

Don't keep me waiting!

Ciao for now.

My Doctor says HIV can travel down pubic hair - worried
ANSWER THIS NOW-COMMENT-I TO AM A REBUPLICAN