Whoo Whoo

Dear Dr.Bob,

My immense and humble thanks for your continuous answering my questions and I always pray god let the world have more number of Doctors and organisation like you.

I had a protected sex(oral and vaginal) with prostitute. At the end of 7th week I tested, both HBSAg & HIV1 & HIV2 are negative But all of a sudden in 8th week I had Cold and white tongue. ENT specialist advised for tongue coating test and result came negative.I keep reading your answers for various question which gives enough strength to test at 3 months.

At 98 days, HIV1 & HIV2(Three dot method), HBSAg are negative and VDRL non reactive and complete blood report is fine. Just to confirm that there is no clinical error I had done similar test in another test center, result is same. Can I say Whoooo & Whoo? or further any other test required ?

This episode changed my complete life and I will dedicate some of my time for social cause.

My sincere thanks, and pray god to give you enough strength. Donation is done and another big donation is on the way..

With Big ehug Kum

Hi Kum,

Whether you want to "Whooooo & Whoo" or WOOOO-HOOOO, the bottom line is that you are definitively and conclusively HIV negative! Congratulations!!!!

No further testing is recommended. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how!

Thank you for your donations. Your gifts will touch many lives and generate for you excellent cosmic karma for a happy and healthy life!

Stay well.

SORRY TO CLUTTER YOUR INBOX
Not a Question.......Just a Thanks