fear of symptoms

hi dr. bob! thank for helping everyone ur really a great person!! i have a question, i had sex with a sex worker in amsterdam (like amsterdam nightmare) totally safe with condom use, she gave me oral sex and then i had anal sex with her.. it was not long, after that i asked her to blow me again and she changed condoms and everything so i used two condoms.. this happened exactly the 10th of june.. since then i had little pain in my hands and right now i have a flu.. thats what is makin me nervous.. what should i do? should i take a test or i should feel confident because of correct condom use?? im confident that im negative but the symptoms make me a little bit nervous!! what should i do? how can i help with donations? thanks Dr. Bob and goog luck!!

"Goog luck???" Hmmm . . . exactly what kind of luck is that?

If the latex condom was used properly and did not fail, your HIV risk would be essentially nonexistent.

Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting HIV infection.

The only reason to take an HIV test is if you placed yourself at risk for possible infection. From what you told me, you did not. However, if you remain worried, the option of testing always remains open to you. Remember to wait at least until the three-month mark to get a definitive result if you decide to test.

Do I think you have contracted HIV? No, I do not!

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click on the donation tab.

Stay well.

Not in archive, Hiv through breast milk ,please answer
Confidentiality Worry