The most dire question ever written

I am beside myself. I had a definite exposure over a year ago in which five days later I became very ill. I tested over ten times in a twelve month period - all negative. However - I just read online that Lipitor can suppress the immune system and I have been taking it for years! Does that mean they were all false negatives?!!!!! How long do I have to be off of it to get an accurate result?

"The most dire question ever written . . . ???" What??? You had an exposure a year ago and "over ten" negative HIV tests within the past 12 months, and you're worried because you read Lipitor can suppress the immune system? This is the most dire question ever written???? Dude, we've got to enroll you in a certified drama-reduction program ASAP.

Relax, Max. Lipitor does not affect HIV test results. Nor does it affect the body's ability to produce antibodies or the duration of the window period, OK?

no one to ask around, every statistic has to have its .05% victim, donation Q also.
What is HTLV III