Dr. Don Frascino. What have you ever done to deserve such desrespect!

Hello Don. I can't believe that last post from the demanding idot!!! Some people got nerve,If any one would take the time and look at all the past posts they will see that you are a GREAT MAN THAT DESERVES RESPECT!!!! I guess all the scumbags write to you in July.Must be the hot weather or something. Don't let that stress you out Don. Just make that offer they can't refuse..Be nice when asking a question(favor)or it won't get answered!!!! YOUR THE MAN DOC. LOTS OF LOVE... Your paisano from commensenseville

Hey Paesano,

I'm delighted to see the new address, "Commonsenseville!" With Bush's veto of the stem-cell research bill today, it's obvious he'll never reside there.

Thanks for your support! Stay well.

foreigner in the states.thank u doctor
You rule!