foreigner in the states.thank u doctor

Dear Dr. Bob, I realize that u might discard this question and u did to the first one,since it is not a high risk question or might seem repeated, I understand that. would it make u sympathize with me if i tell u that i am a foreigener who lives in the states, been here for almost 3 years now,i have no family or friends here(only my wife who i cant talk to her about that). U realize that I am so desprate and in need for someone to help me. I am so sorry that I dont have money to make a donation as I currently live between pay checks, I just finished school and was on my way to sit for my physical therapy national exama. If it will make u feel better, I took an oath that if i get out of this, I will dedicate a large portion of my life to volunteer services and education in the HIV field. I decided that because I have been living for the last 6 weeks convinced that I am hiv + and i can imagine how hard it is for someone to live with this disease, it is just not fair for anyone. I read alot about u and ur organization, and read all ur responses , it took me 2 weeks to do that, for hours and hours a day. I dont want to make this long on u, I realize u r busy, I just want to thank u for being who u r, for having such a big heart and for giving so much hope to all those people, u r one of the GREATEST men ever Doctor. I just decided not to ask my question again, may be when I am able to make a donation I will ask a question. I have time before I am suppose to get tested. Doctor, eventhough my exposure might seem low/no risk to u, u can never imagine how I feel if i was to become sick , being sent back to my country where they put hiv + people in isolation in a hospital till they die. no counseling, no meds (may be they have some now), no support, and everybody looks at u like u r a disgrace. ur on death penalty. I just felt I wanted to share that with someone, eventhough I wanted to get some assurance directly from u to myself. but it is ok, i understand. I still love u and respect u Dr. BOb, and I will fulfill the oath I promise u, and may be one day i will be honored to talking to u. Take care of urself and stay well, we all need u and we all love u. And thanx for putting a smile on my face through ur comments in the hardest times in my life. someone u dont know who respects and loves u alot..

Hi Someone I Don't Know,

Thank you for your kind comments.

If indeed your exposure is "low/no risk" and you have spent hours and hours reading the archives, you probably know exactly how I would respond to your question, right? My responses are remarkably consistent, no matter how repressive the country of origin may be!

Even though you chose not to ask your question again, it appears from your comments that you plan to get HIV tested after your window period. Even with a "low/no risk" exposure, I would agree with your decision, because of your anxiety over this issue: "Living for the last 6 weeks convinced that (you) are HIV positive . . . ."

I'll send you my best good-luck karma that your test is negative. If indeed you need some specific advice or information prior to taking your test, repost your question and add "reposted per your request, Dr. Bob," and I'll try to help, OK?

Finally, why not name the country "where they put HIV+ people in isolation in a hospital till they die, no counseling, no meds, no support . . .?" We need to publicize these shameful immoral practices in order to spotlight these injustices and foster change.

Good luck. Dr. Bob

I cannot find the answers in the forum.
Dr. Don Frascino. What have you ever done to deserve such desrespect!