Comment on honesty and insults

Dear Dr Bob, some of the latest postings to you, I find incredible. How can someone doubt your honesty or insult you in such a way? You are doing a great job helping so many people and giving them support in a very difficult time of their lives! I myself also tried to get my question recently posted 3 times, but I have to accept that you get tons of mails every day and you have to make a selection. Of course, everybody might think that his/her post is most important and want to get your advise. That includes me. But we have to respect the situation. Keep up the good work! We should not forget about your own situation and workload and that is all voluntary what you do here!!! You are fantastic!

Thanks for your support!

Insults and attacks on my integrity or veracity really do nothing but reflect poorly on the individual hurling the vitriol. I post these types of comments from time to time only to remind everyone these individuals exist. I certainly do not accept or give these comments any credence.

You are correct about my inability to respond personally to every post. I receive literally thousands of questions on a continual basis from around the globe. I do, however, read each and every one! If I did not respond to yours, perhaps it's because there are similar questions already posted in the archives. Have a look. If not, try reposting and add something to the title, like "reposted per your suggestion, Dr. Bob," so I'll be sure to see it and read it more carefully.

Thanks for your comments, support and understanding.

Be well.

primo infection vih?
I cannot find the answers in the forum.