PLEASE HELP!!! I WILL DONATE!! (resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum)

Hello Dr.!

I had vaginal intercourse with a woman 6 years ago. I used a condom and after 6 seconds of sex the condom broke I think. I immidately withdrew and placed a new one. Then i think it was probably 20 seconds more then i finished. Because i was very young (16) would i be more easier to the virus? Also if my penis is slight upward (bent)?

Today i have postnasal drip. Im worried this is sign of a big OI! Can you please help what kind of symptoms i would be expecting 6 years after exposure if i did get infected? Would symptoms of AIDS appear 6 years after possible exposure, im very young (22) and ill be going to college graduate school! PLEASE HELP ME DONATION IS ON THE WAY.

Thank you

A Big Fan of you.

Hello Big Fan,

1. Neither your tender age (16) nor that fact your Mr. Happy has an upward bend would increase your risk for HIV.

2. Postnasal drip is one of the most common symptoms in the entire world. It is not a "sign of a big O.I.!"

I would say your chances of being HIV positive are miniscule at best. However, since you are so worried and because the condom did fail (six years ago), I'd suggest you get a simple HIV rapid test. The results will be ready in 20 minutes and it will put your residual worries to rest permanently.

Thanks for your donation! In return I'm sending you my best good-luck/good-health karma that your HIV test confirms what I strongly believe to be true: that you are HIV negative.

Good luck!

Doctor Bob I desperatly need your help!
So scared I am losing it