|Are you sure?
Jul 20, 2006
Are you sure Lipitor would have no affect on HIV antibody testing?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Am I sure? No, not at all! I just tend to make this shit up as I go along. Didn't you know??? Sorry for any confusion that may have caused you.
(Of course I'm sure!!!)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Is Vaginal Thrush Contagious?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.