As if you could answer this question

But in my opinion your answer is the most reliable to me.

Is there a timeline in which someone should be off of a immunosuppressive drug so that it does not interfere with antibody development? Also, is the EIA able to detect antibody development (even with people who have just come off of, or ever taken immunosuppressive drugs? I had an encounter with a stripper where I performed oral sex on her, fingered her, and kissed her. Also, had staph infection early in age and have had pacemaker all my life. I am unsure as to whether they gave me an immunosuppressive drugs at that time, or for that, ever.

Sure I'll answer . . . .

1. The time off immunosuppressive drugs necessary to assure there will be no affect on the body's ability to produce specific antibodies, such as anti-HIV antibodies, depends on a variety of factors, including the specific immunosuppressive drug, the dose, the duration of therapy and the status of the patient's immune system.

2. EIA is a routine HIV-antibody test and has the same limitations of all antibody tests.

3. Neither a staph infection nor a pacemaker would require use of immunosuppressive drugs.

Hope that helps!

One time Oral but hmm
Are you sure?