hiv

I was at a nail spa, for the first time in my life and I got cut, I was bleeding and I don't really know if the equipment this people use is sanitized. Please help me. I need to know if there is a chance that I now have HIV? and How will I get tested anonymously?

Nail-spa HIV transmission would be an extremely unlikely occurrence in this day and age!

Anonymous testing is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain, because Bush and his cronies have cut off funds to states that offer such testing! Yeah, I know, amazing, isn't it? Anyway, I suggest you contact your local AIDS service organizations and ask if they are aware of any truly anonymous (not just "confidential") testing sites in your area. You can read about anonymous vs. confidential testing in the archives.

Some locations, such as ours, the Frascino Medical Group, Inc. in Los Altos, CA, do indeed continue to offer completely anonymous HIV testing. If you happen to be in this area, you can schedule an appointment for the test by calling 650-917-1357.

Good luck. Remember to vote in November to get these sex-phobic rightwing conservatives out of office. Today Dubya vetoed the stem-cell research bill!!! Once again he bowed to pressure from the religious extremists and made this his first veto of his six-year presidency! What a shameful legacy. This cruel veto dashes the hopes of millions of Americans. As he signed the veto, the wall between church and state continued to crumble!!!

We should all be enraged!

Meds after Sex
Son who is tried of worrying his mother...Please help!!!