A Thank you From Fifth Year Medic

p24 came back -ve today, I know its not definitive but coupled with your advice at least I ll get some down time. Bob... you trully are a star and a lighthouse of hope for people like myself and 40 mil HIV enhanced people...I know 100 a more people who are having a tough time in their lives that will immediately rejoice just by reading the perils, plights and conquests HIV+ve people go through...I am going to volunteer to help out with AIDS victims...I am going to stop being so spoilt...and upmyself for being a doc..in Britain as it comes with a very colonial status and above all...this experience has thought me to be a sensitive doctor...

If this nerve-wracking experience has indeed taught you to be a more compassionate physician and awakened you to the severity and challenges of confronting the HIV/AIDS pandemic, then there is indeed a silver lining to your ordeal.

Good luck!

amsterdam nightmare prt.2 (forgot questions)
cannula needle - Med student