amsterdam nightmare prt.2 (forgot questions)

doctor thank you for the rapid answer I really didnt think you where going to answer it, and maybe you wont answer this one either. i was stupid and didnt put any questions.

you always say that the risk of getting hiv from an hiv+ is 5 pero 10000, but what about if a condom was used correcty ?

I didnt think my condom was punctured or anything but then again, htf would I know if it didnt have a little hole or something?

Is HIV very commmon in Amsterdam? I mean this women have sex with many many men daily!

How accurate is the test at one month of the last exposure? I dont think I can last 3 months with this!

I dont have credit car because I am studying in Germany, how can I send cash to your foundation?

thank you doc your a lifesaver, please save mine!

If the condom was used correctly and did not fail, the HIV risk would be essentially nonexistent.

If a condom breaks, it's not a subtle occurrence. It dramatically tears and Mr. Happy's head pops out!

Prostitution is legalized and government-regulated in Amsterdam; therefore, the HIV rate in sex workers would be considerably less than in countries where the "oldest profession" remains as active as ever, but is still illegal and unregulated.

A one-month test is encouraging, but not definitive. You have no choice but to wait.

Cash donations, money orders, direct-wire transfers, etc. are all accepted and warmly appreciated by my foundation. Donation information can be accessed on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Our address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

In return, I'll send you my best good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test is negative!

Path of Transmission (reposted from the Fatigue forum)
A Thank you From Fifth Year Medic