Path of Transmission (reposted from the Fatigue forum)

Hey there. First of all I'd like to commend you for the excellent job you've been doing to help people understand this pandemic and the contributions you've done through your foundation to those who needs it the most.

Now here's the question:

During vaginal sex (from a female positive to a male negative), how does the virus find its way from the female uterus to the male's blood stream? Does the virus enter the penis' opening and travel the length of the erect penis to the bladder and from there to the blood stream or does it find a shortcut somewhere in the male urethra and directly slips in the body?

Hope you can answer this question. Again, good job and I hope we can find a way to beat this disease in the next few years or so. It's been wrecking havoc to sex life everywhere!

Glad you finally found the correct forum in which to post your question! Now if you had checked the archives, you would have readily found the answer to your question just waiting for your search and double click! Have a look!

Briefly, the urethra (pee hole) is lined with a mucous membrane. Mucous membranes contain cells that can actively absorb HIV and transport it directly across the intact membrane and into the blood stream. So if you're not going to cover your rocket, keep it in your pocket!

Stay safe. Stay well.

What you think about Peter Duesberg??Answer if you can, I know you are busy
amsterdam nightmare prt.2 (forgot questions)