transmission through the eye???

Hi Dr. Bob... quick question if you have a minute. I was walking down the street and out of nowhere a drop of liquid landed in my eye. Not sure what it was, the only thing I can think of is water from an air conditioner. I didn't see it though. I know this may sound ridiculous, but is there ANY risk of transmission from this scenario?

So you think the air conditioner had AIDS? Hmmm . . . . No, Sweetie, I see no HIV risk here whatsoever.

Say, did you ever wonder if maybe that drop was a bird pooping in your eye? If so, shouldn't you be pestering the experts over at the avian flu advice Web site?

Stay well.

Possible Occupational Exposure And Seroconversion-Revised
What you think about Peter Duesberg??Answer if you can, I know you are busy