|Accurate Test Results After One Year?
Jul 18, 2006
It has been two years since my last possible exposure to HIV. Last week I went in for a test after being anxious for a very very long time. My results were negative. Can I woo hoo?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
If you even transiently browsed the archives, you would know my response: "Absofrickinlutely!'
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is An AIDS Test 2 Weeks After Exposure Accurate?
- One Time Testing On Hiv After One Year Exposure
- Are Hiv Test Results Accurate After 1 Year?
- How Accurate Is A 2 Week Hiv Test Result?
- What Precautions Should One Take To Avoid Contracting The HIV And AIDS Disease?
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching Someone Else's Sperm?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.