|Accurate Test Results After One Year?
Jul 18, 2006
It has been two years since my last possible exposure to HIV. Last week I went in for a test after being anxious for a very very long time. My results were negative. Can I woo hoo?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
If you even transiently browsed the archives, you would know my response: "Absofrickinlutely!'
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Can Lesbians Get An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.