Accurate Test Results After One Year?
Jul 18, 2006
It has been two years since my last possible exposure to HIV. Last week I went in for a test after being anxious for a very very long time. My results were negative. Can I woo hoo?
Response from Dr. Frascino
If you even transiently browsed the archives, you would know my response: "Absofrickinlutely!'
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Disorders Cause Back Pain?
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.