ANSWER THIS NOW!!!!!!

I DEMAND AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION NOW!!!!! i'VE LOST TRACT HOW MANY TIMES I'VE SUBMITTED MY QUESTION ABOUT MY ORAL HOOK-UP BUT I'M SURE IT'S MY TURN FOR AN ANSWER, IN FACT I DEMAND IT! STOP ANSWERING STOOPID STUFF AND ANSWER ME. YEAH I'M A REPUBLICAN AND PROUD OF IT! MAYBE THAT'S WHY YOU NO ANSWER....

WE NEED LEADERS LIKE BUSH AND CHAINY TO KICK BUTT. YET YOU SEEM TO THINK THEY ARE NOT USEFUL. THINK AGAIN!

You "demand" an answer??? Hmmm . . . . That's a ballsy request, considering you are "demanding" free expert medical advice from a volunteer HIV specialist physician!

You're a "proud Republican" and want me to stop answering "stoopid" stuff? Oh my, that statement in and of itself speaks volumes!

If you think Bush and Chainy" are so "useful," perhaps you should ask them about your "oral hookup." Personally, I think they are about as useful as a one-armed trapeze artist with an itchy arse. And if you really think you can "demand" anything from me, "THINK AGAIN!"

AMAZING QUESTION!!!!
Did this Balloon Burst my Sanity