AMAZING QUESTION!!!!

Hey! I'm just wondering..you know how HIV does not survive for long once in the outside world...does that hold true for this situation...say there is some 30 minute old blood on a spoon which is used bu drug addicts to cook drugs in, and a drug addict used that spoon to cook some drugs in, and then shoot them up into his vein...would that blood be considered uninfected by the HIV virus??/

Thank you Dr.Bob..

Well this is far from an "amazing question," but since you've been so diligent and persistent in reposting this concern over and over and over again for quite some time, I've decided to answer!

HIV would not survive 30 minutes on a drug spoon that is then used to "cook some drugs." The virus is too fragile to survive that. However, as always, if you're worried, a simple HIV rapid test three months or more after this cooking episode will give you a definitive result, OK?

I'm fairly certain you told me before you've cleaned up your act and are no longer shooting up. If that's not the case, I strongly advise you do so immediately.

Whoo-Hoo at 12 months? "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum."
ANSWER THIS NOW!!!!!!