Whoo-Hoo at 12 months? "resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum."
Jul 18, 2006
It has been over one year since my last possible exposure. I was tested last week and the result came back negative. Is it safe to say that the test results are correct?
Response from Dr. Frascino
It's more than safe. It's definitively and absolutely conclusive! WOO-HOO!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could Runny Nose Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Flu Symptoms A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.