Dr. Don Frascino. Just when I thought I was out my stupid fears pull me back in...

Hello Don. It's your paisano from cookooville.I just can't seem to shake this fear. I took another test at 15 weeks and it was neg.My question is would the medication mobic for athritis affect test and window period? I take it daily.Thank you Don, I love you.

Hey Paesano from Cuckooville,

Mobic is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug. It has no affect on the body's ability to make anti-HIV antibodies, the duration of the window period or HIV test results whatsoever.

Rather than continuing to reside in Cuckooville, how about relocating to Commonsenseville? Besides, once our current slate of Cuckoos get voted out of office, the ones that don't wind up in jail will have to move out of Washington and back to . . . you guessed it, Cuckooville. I'd strongly recommend getting out now or you might have Cheney, Rove and Rummy as neighbors. Do you have any idea how much they could ruin property values???

Fifth Post:Final Year Med Student with Paralysing Fears?Can I get a Woo HOOooo?
anxiety ate the title