1st documented case of infection through fingering

In early May, I fingered a guy with an unknown status and i had a small wound (due to peel skin) in my finger. (I just felt the sting when I inserted my finger into the anus). The wound was not a fresh one but i might re-fresh it when i took the shower before sex. (I had protected anal sex with the guy whom also performed unprotected oral sex on me) well, 2 days after the encounter, i had sore throat and it went away on the following day but it re-appeared the day after. Also, at the same time, i had a very stuffy nose with thick nasal mucus and one of my lymph nodes on my neck got painful (but not swollen too much). These symptoms lasted for 2-3 weeks. Also, during that period, i also had low fever (99F) on a few days. So, doctor, do you think my case will be the first one? Best regards, BRIAN

Hello Brian,

The first documented case of infection through fingering????? No, Brian, rather you are the gazillionth case of a worried well irrationally fearful and anxious that they might be the first documented case but who, in reality, turns out to be WOO-HOO HIV negative. Brian, thankfully you'll have to look elsewhere for your 15 minutes of fame.

By the way, ARS symptoms related to HIV do not begin within two days of exposure. It takes weeks.

Safe sex question from a student
Re: I need to talk to your mother