amsterdam nightmare

i went to amsterdam 4 days ago and had sex with a red light hooker. worst decition in my life, i cant sleep and i feel the guilt of having aquired an STD. the woman put the condom on me and started with a blowjob only gave me two licks and then i gave it to her. it was my first time, i lasted for about 2 minutes i was really discusted. right now i have no symptoms but a little lost of appetite (i dont know if it is of been scared) and feeling my ears blocked. please doctor bob! help me i really need it, I mean really really really need it.

please put the link to make a donation please.

I'm not exactly sure what kind of help you are asking for. What I can tell you is that if you used a latex condom properly and it did not fail, your HIV risk would be essentially nonexistent. I can also advise you that prostitution is legalized and regulated by the government in Amsterdam. The sex workers are tested regularly for STDs, including HIV. They are also extremely well versed in how to prevent STDs/HIV. In most cases, they are much better informed than their clients. Your biggest problems at the moment are guilt and anxiety. I would suggest you seek psychological to help you cope with both of these very real medical problems. If you feel you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. Tests taken prior to three months are not considered to be definitive or conclusive.

Thank you for your donation. (www.concertedeffort.org) In return, I'll send my best good-luck karma that you are HIV negative (as I strongly suspect!)

offering help for "no woo-hoo for me" poster
Safe sex question from a student