offering help for "no woo-hoo for me" poster

Hi Dr. Bob,

You dont need to post this, but i was just wondering if you could refer me to the person who posted the "no woo-hoo for me" topic. he said that he's from a third world country, and im just wondering if he's pertaining to the philippines. im living here, and i know some support groups on persons w/ HIV/AIDS. i would like to help him out. so if it's ok, please let him know of my email or vice-versa so we can contact each other.

thanks and more power to you. :)

Sorry, we absolutely do not forward e-mail addresses. However, if you'd like to send the information about support groups in the Philippines, I would be happy to post that information in the forum.

Whoo hooo
amsterdam nightmare