Whoo hooo

Dear Doc Bob, I wrote you three times but you did not answer, i guess because it was obvious, i should have got tested and i DID and the result came back negative today. I am the happiest girl in the world right now and just want to ask you to post this message because i want everybody to know how important it is to overcome your fears and get tested..i was afraid but still i did it. It took me so many months to get the courage and now i am free.. i know it might be hard and it is awful to wait for the results but nothing is worse than self torture and destruction of your life when you don't know your status...

People, plz get tested and use condoms for sure and no AIDS will hurt you.

Thank you doc for being wonderful and wish you many years of happiness.

kisses T.

Hello T,

Posted with pleasure.

WOO-HOO!

Stay safe. Stay well.

Party Girl Unprotected Sex with Randon Men Q!
offering help for "no woo-hoo for me" poster