THANK YOU ....AGAIN!

thank you again. you have been such a savior to myself. i will donate every year to your organization. our family donates to three charities a year and yours has now made the list. my husband is feeling better my question, hiv test out to 7 1/2 months multiple times, hep b and c out to 7 1/2 months is this enough for hepatitis? both of our liver panels were elevated and we were both tested for hepatitis, negative. i had an affair over 8 months ago. we want to move on. what would cause two people to have elevated liver enzymes. im still scared!

First to answer your question: yes, negative tests for hepatitis B and C out to 7.5 months are definitive. Causes for elevated liver enzymes are legion. They include alcohol and drug intake, autoimmune problems, fatty liver, Wilson's disease and hemochromatosis among multiple other potential causes. You'll need to follow up with your doctor to determine what the underlying cause for your test abnormalities is. Unfortunately, I can't determine that over the Internet.

What I can do is advise you that you don't have to worry about three very specific viruses HIV, hepatitis B and hepatitis C. And that is truly excellent news worth WOO-HOO-ing about. Congratulations!

Finally, I wanted to express my heartfelt thanks for your generous offer to include The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation in your yearly donations. When we pool our determination and our resources, there is nothing we cannot accomplish, including defeating HIV/AIDS!

Be well. Stay well. Many thanks.

lipo, workouts, diet, and steroids?
Terrified