i am begging you to give me help

dear dr bob,

i know that i you might have answered a lot of questions like this but iknow that you are kind and you will answer my question,dr iam male 27 years old iam not that much expert in sex only i did this twice in my life and both of them i am still suffering till this moment 1st inercouse was with lebanese girl normal vagina intercouse unprotected sex which was not less than 2 minutes then the scene started suddenly i started to feel a lot of symptoms ,i did a lot of tests antibody tests ,hiv antigen and pcr quantatitive for a period of six month and thanks god all of them were negative but i was feeling the same symptoms where i referred this to anixety after this on 1st of may where my iam raising here my concerns i went to thai massage center (by the way iam an expatriate who is living in dubai)i had a massage there then i had a protected sex with her but she was the one who provided me with the condom,only i took 3o seconds then i was tensed and i ejculated then i pulled my penis out then i leftthe room ,after 15 days from this incident i startted to feel heat on my back for 3 days and rashes for 2 days ,then after one month from the intercouse i felt sore throat and feeling that some thing sticked in my throat which was there for 7 days during this period a lot of pimples and bumps appeared on my neck and back and shoulders some of them were strange,dr bob i know that i am bothering you but please be patient iam staying alone and i dont have any one to complain after this intercouse which happened on first of may i went there to this thai massage where i had a massage again and blowjob but it was protected and also i fingerd the sex worker nut not deply but i noticed that ther was some liquid on her pussy,i made 6 hiv antibodies test since the first incident 1st of may so this means 2 months and half,mu questions are 1-were i ain ahigh risk in the 3 incidents. 2-is 2 month and half negative antibody test from protected vagina intercouse sufficent 3-after this incident where i fingerd this lady is risky and if you were in my place it will require test. 4-what are these symptoms and frankly speaking shall i need any other test 5-last help meeeee

at last you are the only expert who i can trust as here doctors at dubai sucks soory for the word,i will appreciate your answer

Hello Ex-Pat Living in Dubai,

1. Your initial unprotected vaginal sex (with the Lebanese woman) was by far the riskiest of your activities. Luckily your repeatedly negative HIV tests obtained well beyond the window period confirm that you did not contract HIV from this episode. Your other activities massage, protected sex, blowjob, fingering, etc. are not considered significant HIV risks.

2. Regarding HIV tests, you need to wait at least three months from your last potential exposure for the tests to be considered definitive. In your case of "protected sex," your 2.5-month test would not be considered conclusive. However, since the sex was protected, an HIV test wasn't even warranted, if the latex condom was used properly and did not fail.

3. Fingering is not considered an HIV risk if the skin on your fingers was intact. As for my being in your place, well, let's just say that would never happen!

4. If during your "protected" sex episodes you used properly a latex condom which did not break, and if the skin on your fingers that did the walking through the love canal was intact, then I do not feel additional HIV testing is warranted.

5. The best way I can help you is to remind you to always practice safe sex. That way, you'll never need my help again!

Good luck. Stay well.

no q, only gratitude
few seconds of bareback as a top