no q, only gratitude

Dear Bobby Bob,

I don't have a q for you. Only a thank you for all the patience and compassion you give to so many. May I ask how you are? I'm sure being Hiv + is a challenge. If a cure is discovered, I hope you get the first treatment. You are truly a nat'l treasure. I wish you would run for President but I doubt you are old enough yet from the picture. Please be well, Bobby Bob, and don't ever leave us.

Not old enough to run for president? Hmmm . . . have you checked the expiration date on your contact lenses lately???

Thanks for your kind comments. However, if a cure is discovered, I would prefer to wait patiently in line with the other 40,000,000 currently infected HIVers in the world today. In fact, I'd really rather let them go ahead of me, as I've had so many more advantages than the vast majority of "virally enhanced" folks not only my personal knowledge as an HIV physician specialist, good health insurance, access to medications and clinical trials, loving and sympathetic friends and family, the opportunity to travel and live life on my own terms, but added to all this I get to live and love Steve (Dr. Steve, the HIV expert in The Body's Tratamientos Forum). Gosh, just how lucky can one guy get? So there is no need for me to rush to the head of the cure line. I've already been granted so much. I would gladly let others who have not been so fortunate go first.

I'm not planning on leaving any time soon, but even if I did, you would still have gazillions of questions in the archives to peruse. They really do contain the answers to 95% or more of the questions that I receive on a continual basis. And now some forum regulars are compiling some favorite questions with the hopes of organizing them into a book a user-friendly, educational resource that provides sound information filtered through the Dr. Bob prism to provide a perspective from both sides of the examination table.

Be well. Stay well.

Please , I am in stress.
i am begging you to give me help