Jul 9, 2006
PLEASE COULD YOU EXPLAIN MY RESULTS. HEP B ANTIGEN NOT DECTED HIV 1&2 ANTIGEN/ANTIBODY NOT DETECTED TREPONEMA PALLIDUM ANTIBODIES NOT DETECTED
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Sure. These screening tests indicate you do not have hepatitis B, HIV-1, HIV-2 and syphilis. However, I should point out that all tests have limitations. For instance, testing within the "window period" or under extenuating circumstances, such as while taking high-dose corticosteroids, may give false-negative HIV test results. Consequently, I do recommend you review your test results with your physician before drawing any firm conclusions, OK?
From what I see, these results are nothing but good news!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- Magazine Article On Sexually Transmitted Disease
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.