Greek Thank-You

You rock, Dr. Bob! Thanks for answering so promptly. Thanks even more for the inspiring quote - printed it and put it where I can see it every day.

I did check out the AIDS organizations in Athens and I'm not too happy about the results but if there is a will there is a way! I'll figure it out. If Gary wants my help I'm all for it, give him my e-mail address, xxxxxxxxxx.

If you come to Greece it would be my great joy and honor to take you & Dr. Steve out for a dinner (my treat and I know some pretty special places) or even a coffee - and I have absolutely NO intention of asking you even a single HIV-related question, wouldn't even dream of it. If I can be of any help in any possible way (information, inside information, bookings, recommendations, whatever) do not hesitate to ask! You have my e-mail address.

Finally, I made a very modest donation of $60 to your foundation. I was going to wait until my freelancer's unpredictable income was on the upswing again (I am an architect) but I couldn't contain myself. No need to thank me Dr. Bob, I know you do and your time is better spent doing other things. I do mean that. When the upswing hits there will be a more substantial amount.

Much love again,

Une Greque, aka xxxxxxxxxx

Hello Une Grecque,

Thanks for your thanks and your donation. That 60 bucks can and will have a profound effect! For instance, we can treat an HIV-positive pregnant woman in sub-Saharan Africa with an antiretroviral medication that can drastically reduce the chance of her passing the virus onto her unborn child for as little as 85 cents! That means your 60 dollars could potentially save 70 infant lives! That act of kindness will earn you immeasurable excellent cosmic karma!

I'll forward your information to Gary.

Be well. Stay well. Many thanks.

KS and Thrush
I can't do this anymore