effective OCD treatment

Since I know you won't send me the names of these OCD idiots who are convinced they have HIV so I can personally visit and then strangle them (Don't us POZ's all wish we could woo hoo?) Instead of wasting time convincing them there OK over and over...tell them YES you CAN get HIV touching the TV screen and then your nose while watching Clay Aiken singing and then...send them a script for AZT... double strength that they have to pay for out of pocket for the rest of their lives and NOT MISS A DOSE and I'll bet THAT will cure them permanently... for sure...

Hey,

Excellent idea! Behavior modification! But wouldn't listening to Clay Aiken sing be considered cruel and unusual punishment and violate the Geneva Convention's ban on torture???? Oh, never mind. Dubya and Gonzales ("Torture Boy") just weighed in and said "no problem!" We'll just call them enemy combatants and that way we can do whatever we want to them.

Thanks
Oral White Streaks - Scared Dad - Woohoo???