Jul 8, 2006
this isnt as much as a question as it is a thank your from the bottom of my (and im sure many others heart), you r a god sent man... you have helped so many people not contribute to their gray hairs from worring about different circumstances...
i am very greatful that their is a selfishless person like you in the world infoming, us lost souls on how to stay safe..
thank u , thank u, thank u
Response from Dr. Frascino
U welcome. U welcome. U welcome.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Sharing A Razor
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of HIV?
- Is Fever A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.